Saturday, February 7, 2009

FROM GIANT TO MIDDLE

My poor eating habits stuck with me since I entered university. The situation was even getting worst as I start working. Thus, I always complaint about my tummy bulging, but I didn’t really work it out except trying a lot of different slimming pills or products. I always gave myself a lot of excuses and didn’t really try to understand what my body really needs.

My situation was getting worse as I start to have constipation, flu, and migraine and so on. I know that my health start alarming and I need to start to work out something before it is getting worse and worse. After discussed with my fiancĂ©e (at that time, and now he is my husband), I decided stop my job temporary and trying to seek for a solution for myself. I tried to increase my fresh fruits and vegetable intake and more exercises, but after a month, I found that it doesn’t seem to be work. For some reason, I went back to my hometown complaining all these to my mum and she introduces me a supplementary food- fiber.

The next morning after I took the Phyto fiber, my stomach was grumbling which I had never felt like this before. Immediately, I rush to the toilet. The whole process was so smooth and it’s really surprising me! I never realize that there are so much wastes inside my body.

After a month, I can feel that my health condition improved. Whereby, my flu condition became better, no more migraine and constipation. Meanwhile I still continue taking this product, exercises at least 3 times per week and each time 15~20 minutes. After 3 months I started to feel that my pants was getting loosen. Surprisingly I found myself loosing 5 kg. And during my wedding day (one of the most important event to a woman), I totally lost 8 kg and I felt more confident.

And till now I total lost 10 kg. My BMI from 26.9 decreased to 22.9.

Now instead of wearing Big-T I wear baby-T as normally what gal wear, instead of wearing ¾ pants I wear shorts. Thanks to this Phyto Fiber for giving me back health and confident.

Thanks!
CY, Shenzhen, China

No comments: